- 8 ounce Thai noodles or pasta such as whole wheat spaghetti or linguine, cooked and drained well
- 1 Thai Bird Chile
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 2 Tablespoon Sesame oil
- 3 Tablespoon Honey
- 3 Tablespoon Rice vinegar
- 3 Tablespoon Low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Spicy Thai Seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced fine
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 medium sized carrot, cut into matchsticks
- ¼ cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Black Sesame Seeds
- 1 teaspoon White Sesame Seeds
- Lime slices (optional)
- In a wok or skillet, heat vegetable and sesame oils over medium-high. Add whole Thai Bird Chile while the oil is heating.
- Add carrot and cook for 2 minutes. Add garlic and scallions and cook for one more minute.
- Add honey, rice vinegar, soy sauce, Spicy Thai Seasoning, and sesame seeds and mix well. Cook for 2 minutes, mixing continuously. Remove Thai Bird Chile.
- Turn off the heat and add noodles. Mix well.
- Plate noodles and garnish with cilantro and lime slices.