- 3 cups Cannelini beans, fresh or canned
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 1 Jalapeno, seeded, deveined and minced
- 2 Poblano, Anaheim, or Hatch chiles, seed, deveined and diced
- 1 Vidalia onion, diced
- 1 cup fresh, canned or frozen corn
- 4 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- Kosher Salt and Black Pepper Fine Grind to taste
- 2 Tablespoons Hill Country Chili Powder
- 4 cups chicken stock, unsalted
- 4 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 cups shredded chicken
- Chopped cilantro
- Lime wedges
- Sour cream
- If using canned beans, rinse and drain. Take 1 ½ cups of the beans and mash them until they are a chunky consistency. Set aside.
- In a Dutch oven, heat vegetable oil to medium-high heat. Add chiles and onion and cook 3-4 minutes. Add garlic and cook an additional 1-2 minutes, or until soft. Add Organic San Antonio Chile Powder and mix well, cook an additional minute. Add chicken stock and lime juice and bring to a simmer. Add beans, corn and simmer for 20 minutes. Add chicken, salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for 1-2 minutes, or until the chicken is heated through. Remove from heat.
- Garnish with cilantro, limes and sour cream and serve.