8 ears of corn, shucked and de-silked
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 cup Cotija cheese
1/2 cup Mexican Corn on the Cob Seasoning
Juice from 1 lime
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Place corn on the grill and cook, turning often, until lightly charred on all sides, about 10 minutes.
- When corn is cool enough to touch, but still warm, insert a wooden skewer into the end of the corn cob as a handle.
- Brush each cob with 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Holding corn over a plate or bowl, generously coat each cob with 2 tablespoons cheese and 1 tablespoon of the Mexican Street Corn Seasoning. Repeat with the remaining ears of corn.
- Serve with a squeeze of lime and a sprinkling of chopped cilantro.