- 2 Tablespoons olive oil - divided
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 LB ground turkey or lamb
- 1/4 cup Tomato Powder
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Greek Seasoning
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese - divided
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano, grated
- 6 sheets phyllo, defrost if frozen
- Heat oven to 375 F. Brush or spray a 9x9 in baking pan with olive oil or cooking spray.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and saute until softened.
- Add ground turkey and cook until meat is cooked through.
- Add tomato flakes, olives and Greek Seasoning to the meat, stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine feta and 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, set aside.
- Lay phyllo out on a work surface and cut to lay flat in baking pan. Any small pieces can be placed side by side to make up a layer of the lasagna.
- Brush each phyllo layer with olive oil and place 1/3 of the sheets in the bottom of the baking dish, laying them one on top of the other.
- Spoon 1/2 of the meat filling evenly over the phyllo and sprinkle 1/2 of the cheese mixture on top of the meat.
- Layer another 1/3 of the phyllo (brushed with olive oil) on top of the cheese and repeat with the meat and cheese.
- Brush remaining phyllo with oilve oil and place on top of the layers - tuck any loose sides down into the side of the baking dish to keep them from burning.
- Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese and Parmigiano-Regiano cheeses on top of the phyllo and bake in the oven until crisp and golden - about 25 - 30 minutes.