- 4 4oz wild caught sockeye salmon fillets - with skin
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Bristol Bay Salmon Seasoning
- Prepare grill to med/high heat.
- Before grilling fish, rinse it and pat dry with paper towels.
- Lightly brush both sides of each fillet with olive oil.
- Rub Bristols Bay Seasoning into each fillet covering all sides.
- Place salmon on the grill rack over heat.
- Close the grill cover and grill for 4 to 6 minutes per 1/2-inch thickness.
- Carefully, turn the fish once halfway through grilling.
- Using a fork, check the flesh at the thickest part of the fillet. When it is done, grilled salmon will be opaque yet moist, and will pull apart easily.
- Remove skin and serve immediately.