1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
2 Tablespoons Blackened Seasoning
- Heat the grill to high heat and place a cast iron skillet on the grill to preheat. Pan needs to be very hot.
- Place the chicken breasts between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound to about 1/2 inch thickness.
- Combine the melted butter and Blackened Seasoning in a bowl.
- Coat each chicken piece with the butter mixture.
- Place the chicken breasts into the hot cast iron skillet.
- Cook about 2-3 minutes on each side until charred and chicken is cooked through.