Caspian Sea (Matsoni) Yogurt is a mildly tart and creamy cultured yogurt. In this hands-on class, learn how to make this super easy yogurt. Each person will get a small jar of yogurt starter. With proper care, your starter will sustain itself indefinitely. Val Baer, author of Baking with Whole Grains, will show you how versatile yogurt is and discover how you can use it in your favorite recipes!
- Winter Green Salad with a Delightful Lemon Yogurt Dressing
- Whole Wheat Yogurt Waffles topped with Nuts and Rohrer’n’Baer Maple Syrup
- Maple Yogurt Fruit Smoothie
- No-sesame Hummus and Veggies
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake with Creamy Yogurt Frosting